This W penthouse unique design, combines units 1928 and 1926 to make up this only-one-of-its-kind, direct oceanfront floor plan. The exotic, luxury-exuding, visual-retreat blends the magnificent ocean views, balanced by the city lights within the fabulous living space. Natural textures are complemented by, taupe wood detailing, glowing finishes and warmth, inviting you into its effortless design. The Calcutta marble floor is the continuing element throughout the 4300 sq. ft. home.
This penthouse uses a cultivated approach to make a clean, simple statement with an open design concept; the Living Room radiates the warmth of South Beach and emphasizes the well-traveled individual. The 4-bedroom, 5 bathroom inclusive of separate maids quarters, fuses leather walls, crocodile-textured espresso doors, and 12-foot ceilings, complemented with creative finishes alongside punches of bright color, enhancing your mood while infused with the sunset palette. A peerless use of textures that vary from natural woods to, hard metals to, eclectic skins, compact weaves to soft, supple patterns, evoking a sense of ease and comfort with distinctness.
With ample seating for entertaining, the sandy sofa and leathercraft chairs along the ottoman-esque, wood-sliding cocktail tables transpire a modern but not trendy, ageless design. The fusion of technology and design becomes the state-of-the-art home automation system that controls the audio/visual, lighting and motorized sun shades. The ultimate in light control which was solved by installing two layers of shades – blackout with transparent and a nitrogen privacy-glass in the master bedroom with no compromise to the expansive ocean views beyond. William Pierce recommends a sunrise or sunset viewing to set the mood. Unique details include:
- 4-bedroom and 5 bathroom oceanfront penthouse
- Maids quarters
- Unobstructed North, South, East and West views of the beach and city
- Hotel amenity-rich property with the Whatever, Whenever approach
- Imperceptible separate entrances for convenient privacy and easy access
- Fully equipped bathroom, Master combination tub along with a rain forest shower
- Nitrogen privacy glass in Master bedroom for complete unobstructed views
- Laundry room
- Terraces off every room
- Open floor plan
- 4,300 square feet total with terraces
- All use of hotel amenities galore, inclusive of residence gym, spa, restaurants, stores and more.