3315 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33140
Faena House introduces to Miami Beach forty-seven extraordinary oceanfront condominium residences envisioned by Alan Faena and designed by the internationally renowned architects Foster+Partners. It is Alan Faena’s 21st Century vision of true indoor/outdoor living— ingeniously designed and engineered, and meticulously constructed to exist in perfect harmony with its ocean front setting. Breakthrough architectural advances allow unprecedented panoramic views from ocean to bay with glass walls that open extraordinarily wide to virtually eliminate a division between indoors and out.
Faena House is the first element of Faena District, which is destined to become a new paradigm of the fine art of living. Alan Faena, curator of Buenos Aires’ most successful urban
neighborhood and cultural center, has assembled an all-star team of collaborators—from architects and engineers to curators and chefs—in order to create Faena District. This
thoughtfully conceived and executed new neighborhood is a private enclave that will be an international nexus for cultural activity and leisure.
In addition to Faena House by Foster+Partners, Faena District includes:
- Faena Grand Hôtel Saxony by celebrated architectural team of Roman and Williams
- Faena Sphere Art Center by Pritzker Prize winning architect Rem Koolhaas and OMA
- Faena Bazaar and Artists-in-Residence center by Rem Koolhaas and OMA
- Faena Park, a state of the art automated parking complex by Rem Koolhaas and OMA
- Faena Marina on Indian Creek
- Contemporary landscape master Raymond Jungles landscapes Faena District with lush gardens
- Architecture and interiors designed by Foster+Partners
- Floor to ceiling window wall systems with extra wide sliding panels custom designed and engineered
- Dramatic twenty-seven foot triple height lobby defined by polished black concrete fin walls
- The lobby walls are formed in polished architectural concrete with blackened steel finish for all the lobby doors
- Tranquil pools pass through the lobby area into the surrounding landscape
- Lobby and elevator flooring in polished stone
- 3 passenger elevators with interiors in Bendheim glass and Japanese silk paper running at 500 feet per minute
- Dedicated service elevator running at 350 feet per minute
- Porte-cochère entrance with travertine paved drive
Exclusive Amenities, Services and Access
Owners will enjoy exclusive access to thoughtfully conceived, exceptionally realized and carefully managed amenities. An impeccably trained, internationally experienced staff, and
private residents’ concierge will look to daily needs and special requests with enthusiasm, expertise and resourcefulness. Faena House owners will enjoy preferred status and access
to all hotel services provided by Faena Grand Hôtel Saxony, currently under construction, as well as all cultural offerings of the district.
- 24-hour Doorman, valet and five-star concierge services
- 24-hour security surveillance
- Secure private underground parking with valet service
- In-house Spa with separate men’s and women’s residence sauna and steam room, dressing rooms, showers and bathrooms
- In-house fitness center with direct ocean views, timber flooring, and best-in-class fitness equipment by TechnoGym
- In-house Children’s Playroom
- Attended private residential Beach Club (with cabana service)
- Landscaped Pool and Children’s Pool (size, design, features, towel service? Jungles to confirm)
- Outdoor spaces landscaped to provide delightful common areas as well as more intimate spaces.
- Additional charges and restrictions may apply
“Property information shown has been provided from various sources, which can include the seller and/or public records. It is believed reliable but not guaranteed and should not be relied upon without independent verification”.
Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. All dimensions are estimates only and may not be exact measurements. Square Footages are approximate. Floor plans and development plans are subject to change. The sketches, renderings, graphic materials, plans, specifics, terms, conditions and statements are proposed only, and the developer, the management company, the owners and other affiliates reserve the right to modify, revise or withdraw any or all of same in their sole discretion and without prior notice. All pricing and availability is subject to change. The information is to be used as a point of reference and not a binding agreement.
William PD Pierce
Luxury Real Estate Specialist
- Related ISG International
2875 NE 191st Street,
Miami, FL 33180
- 954-648-3131 Cell
- Contact William PD Pierce