One Thousand Museum
1000 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33132
Anticipated to be the most innovative and luxurious in the world, One Thousand Museum – which is slated for completion in 2017 – is a futuristic residential high-rise that designed by the award-winning Zaha Hadid, one of the most acclaimed and visionary architects in the world in the world. As her first skyscraper in the western hemisphere, Hadid plans to incorporate groundbreaking design elements that won’t be found anywhere else in the world.
Centrally located on 1000 Biscayne Blvd, thus audacious project reflects the pinnacle of human ingenuity. Among its many distinctive features will be a sleek exoskeleton support structure that not only gives the building a striking ultramodern look, but will eliminate the need for interior columns, thus maximizing space like no other condo on the market.
Rising an unprecedented 61 stories, One Thousand Museum will be the tallest residential structure in South Florida, thereby granting its privileged residents unbelievable views of Biscayne Bay, Miami Beach, and the surrounding cityscape. The building will literally be topped with an ultra-exclusive amenity zone full of five-star offerings, including several swimming pools, rooftop event spaces, cigar lounge, relaxation lounge, sun deck, billiards room, cardio room, screening room, and still more. Notably, all this will literally be topped by a helipad – the first on any residential building in the city.
Despite its immense size, One Thousand Museum will offer only 83 limited edition residences, making this already-impressive condo exceptionally exclusive. The small number of units, in conjunction with innovative design schemes, means you can choose from impressive spacious floor plans: these include half-floor units of about 5,400 square feet; full-floor units at 11,000 square feet; or double-level half-floor townhome units with 8,600 square feet. Thus, even the smallest unit will rival a mansion in terms of sheer size and majesty.
There are a variety of layouts to choose from among these categories, including some that will allow you to enjoy an unprecedented waterfront view from your master bedroom. Many of the world’s most acclaimed interior designers are being brought in to create the most regal living spaces in luxury real estate.
In addition to finishes and appointments of the highest order, residents can luxury-brand installments and fixtures, spacious balconies, double-height ceilings media rooms, custom-build kitchens, store-sized closets, lofts, libraries, and big service rooms; townhouses will include family areas and private elevators.
It goes without saying that One Thousand Museum will offer a standard of living like nowhere else in the world.
- Double Height Aquatic Center With Indoor Pool
- The Sky Lounge Provides A Dramatic Venue For Private Events For Residents
- Private Rooftop Helipad (Pending Faa And Other Necessary Approvals) The Helipad Will Make Nearby Islands, Private And Commercial Airports, And Private Yachts Easily Accessible
- Multiple Recreation Areas For Swimming, Sunning, Socializing, And Fitness
- 24/7 Specialized Security And Valet Personnel, Other On Site Staff Including Concierge, Professional Management, And Other Specialized Personnel
- Custom Scenting By 12.29 In All Interior Amenity Spaces Including The Lobby, Wellness & Spa Level, Aquatic Center, And Sky Lounge (Can Be Available In Residences Upon Request)
- Bank-Quality Vault With Individual Safe Deposit Box For Every Residence, Offering Residents The Convenience And Security Of Storing Their Valuables Onsite
- Private Residences Are Accessed From The Lobby Via Secure, High-Speed Elevators That Feature Destination-Entry Smart Technology
- East-To-West Flow-Through Floor Plans That Capture The Mesmerizing Panorama Of Biscayne Bay And Atlantic Ocean Views As Well As The Miami Skyline
- Oversized Terraces
- Custom Italian Kitchens With Quartz Countertops
- Induction Cook Tops, In Wall Ovens, Steam Ovens, Microwaves, Dishwashers And Integrated Coffee Makers By Gaggenau
- Refrigerators By Sub-Zero
- Faucets By Dornbracht And Other Quality Manufactures
- Custom Designed Italian Made Walk-In Closets
- Interior Doors Throughout The Residences Are By Lualdi Porte. All Doors
- Have Been Customized With Valli & Valli’s Duemila Cinque Series Handles Designed By Zaha Hadid
- European Interior Illumination Products By Kreon Apure And Other Premium Manufacturers Customized By German Designer Uli Petzold
- State-Of-The-Art Home Automation Infrastructure By Crestron
Sculptural Sun & Swim Terrace
- The Roots Of One Thousand Museum’s Distinctive Exoskeleton Surround Residents With Zaha Hadid’s Visionary Design And Bring Contemporary Art Into The Personal Sphere
- These Sculptural Extensions Of The Tower Architecture Create Areas Of Light And Shadow That Move Around Organically Shaped Pools Throughout The Day
Indoor-Outdoor Wellness & Spa Levels
- Occupies Two Full Levels Of Light-Filled Space Overlooking And Opening Onto The Sun & Swim Terrace
- The Spacious Fitness Center Is Outfitted With State-Of-The-Art Strength And Cardio Training Equipment
- Dedicated Indoor Areas For Movement Training And Stretching
- Landscaped Outdoor Area For Other Fitness Activities
- At The Second Level The Spa Has Been Designed With Private Rooms For Massage And Beauty Treatments, Steam And Sauna Rooms, And Relaxation Lounge Areas
- Building Also Offers A Multimedia Theater For Private Movie Screenings, Lectures And Presentations
- Overlooking Biscayne Bay And Museum Park, Home To The Patricia
- And Phillip Frost Museum Of Science And The Perez Art Museum Miami
- Adrienne Arsht Center For The Performing Arts
- American Airlines Arena
- Miami World Center – A Proposed 28- Acre Master Planned Community Designed To Offer A Lively Pedestrian Experience With Distinctive Residential, Retail, Restaurant, Entertainment, Hospitality And Commercial Office Space Districts
- Wynwood Art District
- Miami Design District
- Brickell Financial District
- Brickell Citycentre
One Thousand Museum
“Property information shown has been provided from various sources, which can include the seller and/or public records. It is believed reliable but not guaranteed and should not be relied upon without independent verification”.
Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. All dimensions are estimates only and may not be exact measurements. Square Footages are approximate. Floor plans and development plans are subject to change. The sketches, renderings, graphic materials, plans, specifics, terms, conditions and statements are proposed only, and the developer, the management company, the owners and other affiliates reserve the right to modify, revise or withdraw any or all of same in their sole discretion and without prior notice. All pricing and availability is subject to change. The information is to be used as a point of reference and not a binding agreement.
William PD Pierce
Luxury Real Estate Specialist
- Related ISG International
2875 NE 191st Street,
Miami, FL 33180
- 954-648-3131 Cell
- Contact William PD Pierce