The Residences at W South Beach
2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
EXQUISITELY FINISHED AND FURNISHED, OCEANFRONT CONDOMINIUM RESIDENCES PROVIDING WORLD-CLASS SERVICE AND THE ULTIMATE RESORT LIFESTYLE IN THE HEART OF SOUTH BEACH.
Enjoying an enviable 300 feet of frontage along one of the finest stretches of wide, white sand beach in all the Atlantic, the W South Beach is advantageously positioned in the most prestigious section of world-famous South Beach: at the veritable nexus of the best recreation, culture, nightlife, entertainment, dining, and shopping this fabled locale has to offer.
A vision of respected and experienced New York City-based architect Costas Kondylis, the W South Beach is a triumph: breaking ground with a fresh modern style which references the clean geometries of 20th century Cubism and paying homage to the electrifying sensuality of the signature South Beach Art Deco vernacular. It is an instant classic which will inspire owners for generations to come.
Original work by renowned artists including Andy Warhol, Jean-Michel Basquiat, Damien Hirst, Christopher Wool, George Condo, Keith Haring, John Chamberlain, Kenny Scharf, and Richard Serra energizes the plush, modern public spaces of The Residences at W South Beach. Curated by Richard Marshall, these extraordinary works from noted art collector Aby Rosen enrich the experience of hotel guests and patrons alike.
Internationally renowned photographer Danny Clinch has premiered a selection of images from his private personal archive throughout the residences and elevator lobbies of the The Residences at W South Beach. The collection captures the spectrum of the rock-and-roll lifestyle from dramatic portraiture of famous pop icons to everyday scenes of life on the road. These images capture the bold, creative spirit of music, design, art, and fashion—a fitting complement to the W South Beach lifestyle.
It started with the beaches, but Art Deco put South Beach on the International map. The sleek modern architecture of Costas Kondylis is perfectly complemented by the sumptuous Deco-inspired public rooms at the W—the perfect blend of contemporary luxury and glamour. The experience includes:
- Gray and gold Arabescato Orobico Grigio marble walls, personally selected by development team in Bergamo, Italy and book-matched on-site from over 60 individual slabs. Property earned the coveted 2009 Grande Pinnacle Award from the Marble Institute of America.
- Hand-cut white Brazilian Quartzite accent walls – White Terrazzo flooring with hand-inlaid Deco patterning
- Quarter-sawn European oak flooring with bronze inlay
- Costas Kondylis-designed stainless steel entry doors
- Custom-designed bronze screens
- Hand-tooled chocolate brown leather wall panels
- Italian sheer window treatments
- Zebrano wood millwork at the Owner’s Welcome Desk
W LIVING ROOM AND LIVING ROOM BAR
Elegance is subtly infused with a bit of edge in the boldly modern, richly layered décor of the entry salon at W South Beach.
- Christian Liaigre-designed sofa covered in off-white raw linen with ebonized wood accents
- Christian Liaigre-designed, oversize, white leather armchairs
- Faux snakeskin, glazed leather-covered metal stools
- Antonio Citterio-designed, ebonized wood frame armchairs by B&B Italia upholstered in white or black leather
- Imported oversize sectional sofas covered in custom woven fabric
- Christian Astuguevielle-designed rope seat side chair
- Patricia Urquiola-designed wing chairs upholstered in red velvet
- Anna Busta-custom designed coffee tables in inlaid horn with black lacquer base or inlaid stingray with ebonized wood base
- Cut purple and blue quartz top side tables with black lacquer bases created by Avenue Road
- Pollock reclaimed white fir wood carved side tables by Dan Pollock
- Pollock reclaimed juniper wood carved side table by Dan Pollock
- Diane Von Furstenberg-designed area rugs from The Rug Company
- Anna Busta-custom designed reading table with solid oak top dipped in silver and ebonized wood base shape, inspired by geometry of pool
- Luigi Dominioni-designed Chinotto chair with black lacquer frame and eggplant leather upholstery inspired by typical 17th century fireplace chair
- Anna Busta-custom designed leather ottomans with chrome base trim
LIVING ROOM BAR
- Poliform Ground sofas with chrome base and leather armrests covered in custom woven fabric
- Anna Busta-custom designed sofas and chairs in slate blue velvet with bronze accents
- Flexform armchairs with ebonized wood backrest and upholstered seat
- Mark Albrecht-designed metal bar stools with integrated backrest and woven leather seat
- DePadova tufted ottomans in purple, luster finish leather
- Flexform burnished metal frame-armchairs and ottomans upholstered in white ponyskin
- Anna Busta-custom designed white granite top coffee tables with burnished metal bases B&B Italia Mongolian Lamb armchairs
- Imported bronze and glass Allegro lights designed by Atelier Oi inspired by classic wind chime forms
- Hand-cast bronze bead window treatments inspired by the iconic New York Four Seasons Restaurant
The bold design of the 116-foot long, waterfall-edge, raised pool echoes the Cubist architectural inspiration of the building; surrounded by private cabanas and chic daybeds, it is the fitting setting for Miami’s most glamorous scene day or night.
SWEAT® FITNESS CENTER
Energized by generous natural light and open views, the fully-equipped fitness center accommodates workouts of every description with comprehensive, state-of-the-art equipment SWING Tennis Court and Basketball Court Rooftop tennis and basketball for athletic pursuits with a distractingly divine backdrop of surf and city.
Ideally situated just steps from the cerulean blue Atlantic waters, the private W Beach Club enhances every aspect of a day at the beach, providing comfortable chaises for lounging and daydreaming, plush towels, and cool drinks and light fare to satiate surfside cravings.
A relaxing and rejuvenating retreat, world-renowned spa operator Bliss brings its legendary treatments and delightful pampering to owners and their guests.
A lyrical garden conceived by conceptual landscape artist Paula Hayes where tropical flora and fauna are whimsically juxtaposed with traditional Provence-inspired outdoor elements to surprise and delight.
Respecting the mandate that form should always follow function, the design of the W South Beach first and foremost respects the quality of life of its owners; each exquisitely finished and furnished residence is situated at a 25-degree angle to maximize the spellbinding majesty of panoramic Atlantic Ocean, beach, and Miami city views while providing the utmost in privacy. Each residence has been afforded generous outdoor space, opulent, deep terraces—really outdoor rooms—which connect seamlessly to the indoors through floor-to-ceiling glass and oversize sliding glass doors. The intoxicating perfume of salt air breathes life into every corner of these condominium homes.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES
SERVICES An extraordinary array of services have been conceived and executed exclusively for The Residences at W South Beach. An internationally experienced management staff groomed in some of the finest properties worldwide will not only provide concierge service, housekeeping and room service, but will also act as an executive resource with an intimate grasp on one’s tastes and needs. They will handle day-to-day necessities, such as flowers, grocery shopping, dry cleaning, babysitting or pet care but will be equally prepared to handle special tasks. They will provide exceptional expertise, flexibility and ingenuity in catering to residents’ needs.
AMENITIES The effortless luxury living extends beyond the realm of each individual residence to include privileges, services and amenities provided by a world class hotel.
AVAILABLE SERVICES AND AMENITIES (additional fees may apply)
- 24-hours a day, 7 days a week full access to all W South Beach services, public spaces, amenities and privileges
- Private Owner’s Welcome Desk and concierge service
- Signature Whatever/Whenever® W concierge service
- SPG Gold Preferred Guest membership for first 36 months of ownership, including triple Starpoints and automatic room upgrades
- 24-hour telephone switchboard system for screening calls, taking and delivering messages and wake-up calls
- Complete housekeeping service
- Turn-down service
- Room service
- Benefit of preferred rate for valet parking in hotel garage
- Priority status for Hotel room reservations and restaurants
- Preferred pricing (10% discount) on Hotel room reservations and in all Hotel restaurants and bars (except MR CHOW®) and Wall
- Priority access to all rentable public space for private functions
- Entrance to all bars and events available to Hotel guests
- Signing privileges for all Hotel services except MR CHOW® and Wall
- Access to WET®: pool and cabanas
- Access to Beach Club: private chaise lounges, food & drink service, and towel service
- Access to the SWEAT® fitness center and personal trainer service
- Access to SWING tennis court and basketball court
- Priority access to BLISS® spa services , including Bliss Important Person (BIP) benefits and 10% discount on services Monday through Thursday
- Access to meeting rooms and business center
- Access to WIRED® business center
- Catering services and event planning for private meetings, events or functions
- Supervised childcare and babysitting services upon request Personal shopping and delivery services, including groceries, cleaners, pharmacies, etc.
- Messenger services for local pick-ups and deliveries
- Newspaper delivery to door
- Pet walking and sitting services upon request
- Preferred pricing on laundry and dry cleaning
- Technical support services for computers, entertainment centers and telecommunication equipment upon request
- Maintenance services
- Fresh flower service
- Take-out service
- Rental of laptop computers, facsimile machines, mobile telephones, state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment and multi-lingual secretarial services
- Preferred pricing (30% discount) at W Hotels The Store (online only)
The Residences at W South Beach
“Property information shown has been provided from various sources, which can include the seller and/or public records. It is believed reliable but not guaranteed and should not be relied upon without independent verification”.
Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. All dimensions are estimates only and may not be exact measurements. Square Footages are approximate. Floor plans and development plans are subject to change. The sketches, renderings, graphic materials, plans, specifics, terms, conditions and statements are proposed only, and the developer, the management company, the owners and other affiliates reserve the right to modify, revise or withdraw any or all of same in their sole discretion and without prior notice. All pricing and availability is subject to change. The information is to be used as a point of reference and not a binding agreement.
William PD Pierce
Luxury Real Estate Specialist
- Related ISG International
2875 NE 191st Street,
Miami, FL 33180
- 954-648-3131 Cell
- Contact William PD Pierce