The Setai South Beach
101 20 Street, Miami Beach, FL 33139
The Setai is a serene oceanfront property situated in the heart of South Beach.
Its complete design is skillfully combined with the rich architectural history that makes South Beach so unique. The Art Deco landmark building was originally built in 1936 and completed in 1938; and was famously known as the Dempsey Vanderbilt Hotel, by which has been exquisitely refurbished celebrating its history while embracing the distinct cultural Asian influence. The tactful combination of imported natural materials, use of space and light marks The Setai as an unmistakable imprint of the legendary Adrian Zecha.
The Setai, which some say is the Indonesian derivative word for South Beach, sits as a 40-story glass tower and considered one of the tallest magnificence on South Beach with indescribable views and delicate design details. Once your feet touch the onyx-brick that greets your first step you are transformed into complete serenity and are persuaded to never depart as you experience the complementing blend of space and vision. The Setai’ beauty becomes your backdrop as horizon views saturate your windows and surround you with a banquet color.
Contemporary comfort meets exquisite design in the spacious one-bedrooms.
These suites provide the thoughtful combination of extensive space and extraordinary comfort and exquisite design.
Two Bedroom with den
From our two-bedroom-and-den suite up to the world-surpassing penthouse, the specialty suites are uniquely combined with opulence and subtlety, expansiveness and intimacy.
The Setai also offers three bedroom and four bedroom residences, as well as two-story townhomes and penthouses
Choose from The Restaurant, The Grill and the Pool & Beach Bar. The Restaurant offers exceptional Asian-inspired fare and an award-winning wine list. The Grill’s more relaxed atmosphere delivers simple good fare that’s simply delicious. Our 90-foot-long poolside bar offers a quintessentially South Beach atmosphere to enjoy cool beverages and Mediterranean-style dishes.
The courtyard celebrates the elements. Guests enjoy a drink alfresco, or inside where our renowned house cocktails reflect the beauty of the mother-of-pearl encrusted bar.
Mind and Body
The exclusive world-class spa offers innovative treatments to relax and rejuvenate. For guests who prefer more private treatments, provide in-room spa appointments. The fitness center has the latest equipment and trained staff can arrange for personal training, yoga or Pilates sessions.
Each of the three pools is maintained at a different temperature, so guests may select the water that’s most comfortable to them Food and beverage service is also available poolside.
While at the beach, continue to experience the elevated level of service on private day-beds.
Experienced, professional Concierge service works with for the residents and guests to provide to the needs, specialty requests and sought-after reservations or create an individualized itinerary.
Asprey boutique represents style, refinement and quality – British classicism expressed with a modern spirit, founded in 1781. Asprey is renowned for fine jewellery, watches and clocks, leather goods, silver, China crystal, ready to wear, accessories and fragrance.
Just let them know your arrival details and they will have staff available to greet you at Miami International Airport and provide transportation to The Setai.
- Master Bath
- Absolute Black granite flooring and double sink vanity top.
- Teak cabinetry with rattan panel inserts.
- Custom built-in medicine cabinet with stainless steel hardware.
- Chrome-finished Dornbracht fittings, including rainfall showerhead.
- Separate stall showers clad in imported ceramic tile with granite borders.
- Frameless glass shower door.
- Kohler fixtures, including bidet.
- Whirlpool tub.
- Furniture-quality custom teak cabinetry with frosted glass panel accent doors, brushed aluminum trim and stainless steel hardware.
- Black granite countertops and backsplashes.
- Under-counter task lighting.
- Kohler stainless steel sink with Grohe faucet and pull-out spray.
- Gaggenau oven and cooktop.
- Full size microwave oven.
- SubZero refrigerator / freezer.
- Miele dishwasher.
- Stacking front-load washer and electric dryer.
- Individually-controlled heating and air-conditioning.
- Dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Nine-foot ceilings-add a heightened sense of space and drama.
- Designer recessed lighting.
- Expansive private balconies with glass railings and tempered, tinted sliding glass doors.
- 8-foot teak entry door.
- Pre-wired for high-speed telecommunications and the internet.
- Pre-wired for multiple phone lines and cable TV service.
- Magnificent two-story lobby featuring French limestone, teak and black granite floors, Asian-inspired furniture, and a stunning collection of unique and original art from around the world.
- Round-the-clock concierge service.
- Maid and valet services available from the Hotel.
- 24-hour security staff.
- Valet garage parking on premises.
- Three spectacular swimming pools surrounded by sundecks, cabanas and towering palms.
- Lushly landscaped resort area on the beach offers comfortable chaises, beach umbrellas, fresh towels and an attentive wait staff providing food and beverage service.
- In-home dining.
- The Setai’s luxurious spa offers an extraordinary array of treatments and therapies.
- A fully-staffed fitness center features state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
- Eight-story, beautifully replicated art deco building.
- 75 hotel rooms, 11 Setai Club suites.
- The Lenny Kravitz Recording Studio.
- Numerous dining options:
- The Restaurant, with its expansive exhibition kitchen, allows guests to view the preparation of the trans-ethnic cuisine that includes Asian as well as modern comfort foods.
- The Beach Bar, a 90-foot poolside bar, offers cool beverages and grilled Mediterranean-style dishes.
- The Setai Sushi Lounge, boasts a variety of delicately prepared sushi, served amidst the style and comfort only the Setai can offer.
- Managed by GHM (General Hotel Management Ltd.), an international hotel management firm that manages a select group of boutique hotels and resorts in prime locations throughout the world.
The Setai South Beach
“Property information shown has been provided from various sources, which can include the seller and/or public records. It is believed reliable but not guaranteed and should not be relied upon without independent verification”.
Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. All dimensions are estimates only and may not be exact measurements. Square Footages are approximate. Floor plans and development plans are subject to change. The sketches, renderings, graphic materials, plans, specifics, terms, conditions and statements are proposed only, and the developer, the management company, the owners and other affiliates reserve the right to modify, revise or withdraw any or all of same in their sole discretion and without prior notice. All pricing and availability is subject to change. The information is to be used as a point of reference and not a binding agreement.
William PD Pierce
Luxury Real Estate Specialist
- Related ISG International
2875 NE 191st Street,
Miami, FL 33180
- 954-648-3131 Cell
- Contact William PD Pierce