801 S. Pointe Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
A SINGULAR GEM, THE LAST OF ITS KIND
The elegant South of Fifth neighborhood in Miami Beach offers one final, spectacular property. Surrounded by the sparkling panorama of Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean, and overlooking the Marina, Marea brings the twin luxuries of art and design together within an atmosphere of exquisite tranquility. Orchestrated by The Related Group’s visionary CEO, Jorge Pérez, this boutique residence has been designed by the exceptional team of Sieger-Suarez Architects, Yabu Pushelberg, and Enzo Enea.
CULTURE, ART & DESIGN IN THE MOST SPECTACULAR SETTING
Dramatic, inspired, and filled with surprise, Marea’s lobby, designed by the internationally renowned firm of Yabu Pushelberg, is also a showcase of commissioned art installations by critically acclaimed contemporary artists. Riccardo De Marchi’s sleek Plexiglas and steel reception desk and lobby walls appear as a large-scale sculpture within the soaring atrium. Corridors adorned with whimsical wood drapes designed by Yabu Pushelberg lead to elevator lobby murals by Markus Linnenbrink.
YOUR PRIVATE OASIS BETWEEN OCEAN AND BAY
The art of living beautifully extends to the roof where the great maestro of garden design – Enzo Enea – has personally crafted garden rooms for every delight. From morning’s first light until stars shine in a velvet sky, this exclusive sanctuary poised between the ocean and bay offers an endless array of pleasures. Take in the sun or dine under the shade of a canopy. Escape into the privacy of a white-draped cabana for a relaxing massage, or lounge in the filtered light of a bougainvillea-wrapped pergola. Lawns are soft underfoot and verdant trees frame distinctive spaces overlooking a bright blue sea.
RETREAT INTO NATURE, INDULGE YOUR SENSES
Step across Marea’s terrace into a small grass meadow and enter the peaceful surroundings of the massage cabana. Light white drapes offer privacy as the gentle sound of a water feature lulls you into complete relaxation and the cares of the day melt away.
ENJOY THE PRIVILEGE OF SUBLIME RELAXATION
Residents enjoy VIP access to luxurious beach oasis just a few steps from Marea. A private area of soft white sand offers lounges and cabanas with towel service as well as beach butlers to serve refreshing drinks.
EXQUISITE DESIGN, EXCLUSIVE AMENITIES
From original, contemporary art installations to an expansive pool surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and breathtaking views over sea and bay, Marea captures Miami’s uniquely glamorous fusion of art and design. Sophisticated services and amenities throughout this exquisite boutique residence speak to the elegant atmosphere of South Beach’s most exclusive residential enclave. Residents also enjoy VIP access to a nearby private beach club with cabanas, lounges, towel service and beach butlers.
RESIDENCES & AMENITIES
- 28 private residences
- Two urban villas
- Private terraces & select rooftop gardens and spas
- Floor-to-ceiling energy efficient windows
- Individual unit access high-speed elevators
- Panoramic Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay views
- Prime location in Miami Beach’s elegant South of Fifth neighborhood
- Professionally curated collection of cutting edge art
- Lobby and Atrium installations by Riccardo De Marchi and Markus Linnenbrink
- Landscaped gardens and rooftop pool terrace designed by Enzo Enea
- Expansive pool surrounded by intimate dining, lounging cabanas and poolside daybeds
- Landscaped pool terrace also features lounge seating around an outdoor fireplace, a grassy area for open-air yoga, and private massage pergolas
- Rooftop Zen garden designed by Enzo Enea
- Light-filled fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, a unisex sauna designed by Yabu Pushelberg, lockers, and restrooms
- Worldwide private and elite concierge service accessible directly from residents’ iPads ® 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
- Integrated high-speed Internet throughout common areas
- Assigned covered parking for residents and 24-hour valet for guests
- Elegant porte cochère entry to art-infused lobby
Please call Gladys Benitez Co-Founder/Vice Pres, & Managing Broker (Florida) (786)306-9996
“Property information shown has been provided from various sources, which can include the seller and/or public records. It is believed reliable but not guaranteed and should not be relied upon without independent verification”.
Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. All dimensions are estimates only and may not be exact measurements. Square Footages are approximate. Floor plans and development plans are subject to change. The sketches, renderings, graphic materials, plans, specifics, terms, conditions and statements are proposed only, and the developer, the management company, the owners and other affiliates reserve the right to modify, revise or withdraw any or all of same in their sole discretion and without prior notice. All pricing and availability is subject to change. The information is to be used as a point of reference and not a binding agreement.
William PD Pierce
Luxury Real Estate Specialist
- William Pierce Real Estate, FL Corp
398 E Dania Beach Blvd. Unit 143
Dania Beach, Florida 33004
William Pierce Real Estate, CA Corp
9100 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- 954-648-3131 Cell
- Contact William PD Pierce